The World Health Organization has prepared a guide with recommendations for self-recovery after coronavirus disease. The guide contains basic exercises and tips for adults who have been in serious conditions and hospitalized with a diagnosis of COVID-19.
It contains information on the following issues:
- what to do in case of shortness of breath;
- physical exercises after discharge from the hospital;
- what to do in case of voice problems;
- how to eat, drink and swallow;
- what to do when it is difficult to concentrate, think clearly or have problems with memory;
- how to perform everyday activities;
- how to cope with stress and mood problems;
- when to contact a healthcare professional.
The Ukrainian version of the guidelines can be viewed here: